* A secure, comfortable and familiar environment; they are most happy and comfortable in their own home.
* A customary diet and exercise routine
* Avoid exposure to illness from other animals
* Loving individual attention and walks, MINIMUM 3 times each day; instead of a kennel in a strange place.
None of us likes leaving our pets behind in the cold, noisy kennel. While we are away, we worry that our fur-babies aren't having the time of their lives, stuck with dogs they don't know, or worse in a concrete little room all alone. Kennels rarely have the time to assess each pet's needs, or care for them one-on-one.
THAT'S WHAT WE DO. We offer you an alternative to boarding: Visits to your home (overnite available). I provide your pet with enough time to learn their routine they are comfortable with, in the space they are familiar with. You can be assured that your pet will receive attention, love, and plattime that you just can't get anywhere else. We're here for you, and we're here for your beloved furry family members.
1. Meet you and your pets(s)
2. Fill out a detailed pet profile, including information on the care of your pet(s)
3. Fill out a service contract
4. Pickup a key to your home
5. Review any special requests or services
1. Daily grooming (brushing, etc.)
2. Water plants, lawn & gardens
3. Open & close curtains
4. Take out trash, Bring in the Mail
5. E-mail updates so you can keep up with your pet while you're away